Sabtu, 01 Juni 2013

Mustika Puteri Silky White Tinted Moisturizer

I like tinted moisturizer better than BB cream & foundation. As a college student, I don't need much coverage for my daily activity & I don't have much time indeed.
My daily makeup is only tinted moisturizer (but sometimes I skip it)- face sunblock - loose powder, a bit blusher, neutral colored eyeshadow (sometimes I skip it) - tinted lipbalm 

Mustika Puteri is a makeup brand for teens, I'm not a teenager anymore but I love this product. The texture is light, it's suitable for sensitive skin (the product claims so). It's very good for my normal-dry skin. 

source : product.mustikaputeri.com

Price : IDR 16,000 (40 ml)
Where to buy : cosmetic store, department store, supermarket

Ingredients : water, edelweiss extract, Kaempferia galanga extract, glyceryl stearate, sorbitan olivate, chamomile extract, micronized titanium dioxide, lauroyl lysine, bearberry extract, aspergillus ferment, grapefruit extract, rice bran extract, dimethicone/vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, methyl paraben, perfume, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499

Like :
  • it has light texture & soft scent
  • can cover uneven skin tone (but not dark spots)
  • moisturizes my skin very well
  • doesn't break me out
  • makes my face powder last longer, even when I don't apply my parasol sunblock (btw I use marcks loose powder)
  • the packaging (it has pump, so the content won't spill)
Dislike : nothing


Who may dislike this product :
  • people with oily skin
  • people who want brightening moisturizer. this product can't brighten skin permanently, it only gives fair effect during use. the fair effect will go away soon after washing face
  • people who want full coverage. you'd better use BB cream instead of tinted moisturizer
  • people who want sunscreen with certain SPF value in moisturizer. this product has no SPF. it's ok for me, I always apply sunblock after moisturizer
Rating : 5 of 5 
Repurchase : yes



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Semua boleh komentar & kritik, asalkan jangan menyinggung suku, agama & ras, juga jangan menyebar spam. Spam berupa iklan dsb. akan dilempar ke tong sampah