BB cream is very popular nowadays, how about tinted moisturizer? We need to know about the functions before buying the products.
BB cream is all-in-one product, it's a combination of SPF, primer, anti aging ingredient. BB cream offers light to medium coverage. Sometimes it contains anti acne or whitening ingredients (depends on the product). Some BB creams are made special for oily skin, acne prone skin, and also sensitive skin.
Some BB creams that are easy to find in Indonesia (such as Pond's, Caring Colours, Silky Girl) have no antibacterial agents for acne prone skin. If your skin is oily & acne prone, I suggest you to try korean BB cream like Etude House, Missha etc.
If you want to buy local BB cream, choose carefully according to your skin type & needs
- For normal skin + whitening : Pond's flawless white, Caring Colours Fair White
- For oily /combination skin : Caring Colours Everlast, Silky Girl
- For dry skin + antiaging : Caring Colours Luminizing, Pond's Age Miracle
- For pearly effect : Caring Colours Luminizing
Tinted moisturizer is a kind of moisturizer added with foundation. It almost has the same function with regular foundation, but it has lighter coverage. Tinted moisturizer provides hydration, minimal coverage, and sometimes sun protection.
If you have oily skin, it's not the best choice for your skin. It won't last long & get too shiny, making your face look oily.
Choose suitable tinted moisturizer according to your skin needs, but these products below have no SPF.
- For pearly, glowy effect : Oriflame Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow (this product has 2 shades, light & dark)
- For sensitive skin & teenagers : Mustika Ratu Silky White Tinted Moisturizer
- For normal skin, brightening effect : Pixy UV Whitening Tinted Moisturizing Lotion
Hope this helps!